There are several stocks that an investor can consider in the transportation sector. Some of the most popular stocks in the transportation sector include:
- FedEx Corporation (FDX): FedEx is a global transportation and logistics company that specializes in express delivery, ground shipping, and freight services.
- Union Pacific Corporation (UNP): Union Pacific is a freight-hauling railroad company that operates across the western two-thirds of the United States.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL): Delta Air Lines is a major airline company that operates a global network of flights and provides both passenger and cargo transportation services.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS): UPS is a package delivery company that provides logistics, courier, and freight transportation services.
- CSX Corporation (CSX): CSX is a transportation company that specializes in rail-based transportation and logistics services, including intermodal and container transportation.
- American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL): American Airlines is a major airline company that operates an extensive global network of flights.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. (EXPD): Expeditors International is a global logistics company that provides air and ocean freight forwarding, customs brokerage, and other transportation and logistics services.
It’s important to note that investing in the transportation sector, like any other sector, involves risks and potential volatility.